In the SWISS BIOHEALTH CLINIC we gently remove amalgam under rubber dam protection according to the SWISS BIOHEALTH CONCEPT.
Amalgam in Dentistry
In order to seal holes caused by tooth decay, amalgam has been and still is used by many dentists as a filler. Besides silver and various other metals, amalgam consists of 50 % mercury. In the body, mercury can be spread via the digestive tract to all areas of the body and be deposited in organs, bones and the brain. The half-life period of mercury is 18 years.
Possible damage to health from amalgam is causing more and more people to have the harmful amalgam removed.
Advantages of amalgam removal
Even in small doses, amalgam and the other metallic components of amalgam can lead to serious diseases.
Amalgam remediation therefore brings several benefits:
- Cancellation of chronic complaints caused by amalgam fillings, such as headaches, migraine attacks, depression, rheumatic disorders, visual disturbances, and many more.
- No impairment of the body by amalgam
- Long-term relief of the immune system through detoxification and amalgam removal
Advantages of ceramic inlays
- No health concerns with the use of ceramic inlays
- Highly compatible, high-quality material
- The color of the denture can be matched to the surrounding teeth
- Ideal for esthetic dentistry
- Long durability
- Precisely fitting fabrication
Process of amalgam removal under rubber dam protection
Professional amalgam removal under sixfold protection is the first step of the Swiss Biohealth ALL IN ONE CONCEPT.
The amalgam restoration under sixfold protection:
- Rubber protective cloth (rubber dam) – protection from dangerous mercury, amalgam chips and fragments.
- Low speed carbide burr – prevention of toxic mercury vapor
- Chlorella algae insert – binds mercury still present in the tooth
- Clean-up aspirator – additional protection against possible mercury vapor
- Gold-coated nasal protection mask – traps possible mercury vapor
- iQ-Air ambient air exchanger – for best air quality during treatment
CEREC ceramic inlays or long-term temporaries subsequently replace the harmful amalgam.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Have amalgam removed in Switzerland
Treatment at the SWISS BIOHEALTH CLINIC in Kreuzlingen on Lake Constance takes between 45 min – 1 hour per tooth. No pain or swelling is expected. After the anesthesia wears off, you will be fully functional again.